I have been wanting to make a card for my friend Pam who lives in Oregon to let her know that I miss her so today's challenge over at 365 Cards was the perfect time to make that card.
The challenge is to create a card using a specific set of colors and today the colors are:
And here is my card using those colors (plus a few extra). I have to admit that today's card is totally card lifted from one of the challenge blogs I visited. I really liked the sketch they used and decided to copy it and one of the cards. Sorry I can't remember who's blog it was on.
for this card I used my new sassafrass lass 6x6 paper called sweet marmalade, memory box snowpuff branch, SU border punch, sentiment is computer generated, twine and misc. button from my stash, and I colored the tree with liquid pearls in gold, mint green, and white opal.
enjoy~

oh your friend will love this card :0) very pretty!!
ReplyDeletePam will love this Sherry as do I. The Sassafras Lass paper is lovely. Your card is elegantly simple and makes the message quite clear. Nicely done chick.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Such elegance!
ReplyDeleteI love it Sherry.
Chrissie
PERFECT...what can be better than a sassy card??!!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. Love that stamp. And good on you to also find paper with ALL the colors! woot woot!
ReplyDelete