Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cards for Lindsay & Julie with Cosmo Cricket

A lot of you have asked me to post pictures of the cards I created using the mini decks that Lindsay from Cosmo Cricket sent me. The papers and embellishments are from "the boyfriend" and "jolly by golly".

this is the post-it-note holder that I made for Julie

this is the inside of the note holder
and these are the cards I made for Lindsay
Let me know what you think

5 comments:

  1. absolutely cosmo-licious...I'm sure that they loved them...absolutely LOVE the note holder sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked the post it note holder I make so many of them to sell lol. It looks fabulouso in the Cosmo papers Sherry it really does and the cards are absolutely fantastic and Lindsay will be crazy if he doesn't love them too. Is he going to use them for display? Kudos for that one Sherry if he does. . .WOW!!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that flower on the front how did you do that one? hehehehe
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.