I made a couple of cards last night while watching a Christmas movie. Two of them will be shown to you the end of this week for New Release day over at "A Day for Daisies", but I do have one to share with you today.
When I originally created this card I did not alter the sketch and rotate the card, but right before I photographed it I decided to add a sentiment and that is when it happened. The rebel in me came out and I flipped it. Must have something to do with Rose or Gloria and how they always would flip the sketches or alter them.
Here is the sketch that inspired my card. I used BasicGrey "marjolaine" papers and my handmade wrinkle ribbon on the card.
Enjoy!

BEAUTIFUL!!! What a perfect combination - my favorite wrinkled ribbon and my favorite BG paper! couldn't be better!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha...love what you did with the sketch..Rose & Gloria will be so proud of ya:)
ReplyDeleteAdorable card & love that ribbon :)
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! The wrinkled ribbon is the perfect addition to any card! :)
ReplyDeleteEs una tarjeta preciosa!
ReplyDeleteMe encanta como has usado la cinta, el contraste de colores es una maravilla.
Stunning...!
ReplyDeleteJust loooove what you did with the sketch.
And like Amy said..Rose and Gloria are gonna be so proud of you.... ; )
Merry Christmas!
hahahaha you can be just as big of a rebel as i can girlfriend :) super card and i have to hunt down that paper.
ReplyDeleteohhhh LOVIN the cool color mix and trim!!! very pretty card!!! great job with the 365 card sketch!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, another rebel, lol! I love what you've done with the sketch Sherry - another fabulous creations!
ReplyDelete