Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tickled Pink




It is Saturday and that means I am off to work at Anchor Paper so if you are in the area stop by and say Hi.

This is the card I created for Card Patterns Sketch #34 and it is going to be sent off to my friend Pam's son Mike and his wife Jenny once their baby girl arrives.

I used BasicGrey "bittersweet" papers from the 6x6 pad, May Arts ribbon, stamp is from Unity "tickled pink" set, BasicGrey buttons. I layered the baby pram 3 times to make it pop and then I added white gel pen around the patterned paper to make my faux stitching. The scallop punch along the edge is Stampin' Up.

Enjoy~

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pink card Sherry. Your friend Pam's son Mike and his wife will adore it I'm sure.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, you are fast....lovely take on the cp sketch! great baby girl card...gotta love all that delish pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card! have a great day :0) i will be catching up on cards that need to be made and avoding the cleaning that needs to be done LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh Sherry it's absolutely precious. Love the button wheels. :)
    ♥Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I love all the pink and that little buggy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.