Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Musings

Well it is Sunday and that means it is Super Sketchy Sunday over at 365 Cards. Pam gave us another fabulous sketch to follow for our card and I must say I had a hard time with this one. I didn't have an oval that was quite big enough for the card I made or so I thought. After the card was completed I found my other oval set of nestabilities. I think this one works okay ~ what do you think?
For today's card I used my new BasicGrey "Indian Summer" 6x6 paper pad and the woolies to match. If you have not seen these papers and embellishments run don't walk to your LSS and check it out. The colors are fabulous. The buttons are beautiful and you know I had to have the buttons. :)
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and do something that you enjoy. Me I am off to play with my babies Micah and Cassie for the day.
Enjoy~
details:
Paper: Essex Brown & Neenah Natural White Cardstock, BasicGrey Indian Summer
Accessories: BasicGrey Indian Summer Woolies, American Crafts Thickers "delight", Stampin' Up corner punch, & Tim Holtz Edge Distresser

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sherry - you're right, Indian Summer is a must have (I just picked my 6x6 pad up yesterday) The colours are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Sherry and the BG Indian Summer paper is delicious indeed.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judging by your adorable card I think I need that pad too. We are having an Indian summer here, so very apt. Love your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous rich card sherry....oy, those papers are delish and check out the fabbie woolies and buttons! must not buy, must not buy....have a super day with the kidlets!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card ~ I using those papers in a class next Friday...can hardly wait to make cards with the leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's oh so beautiful! I had this idea that I would pass this indian summer line but I see that is one bad idea! Your card is fantastic with those rich fall colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Sherry. Love the tree. Thanks for making me a BG junkie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful autumn card, Sherry. great take on the sketch too

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh and boo, you've got the new BG papers...I am soooo envious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, i'd run to the store right now for those papers...but it's closed :(

    i'll run and find them tomorrow!

    LOVE your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not seen this BG line yet...but ooohhh la la I love it. I also love your felt decorations! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.