Well it is my Saturday to work at Anchor Paper and I am actually excited to go to work today as I am working with my BFF's Jeanne and Bonnie for the first time all summer long. Today is Guaranteed to be a good one.
The challenge today over at 365 Cards is to put a symbol of luck on your card. Well first thing I thought of was a lucky penny. My card is very clean and simple today.
Hope you all enjoy your Saturday and leave me a comment and let me know what you have planned for today.
Well you beat me to it..LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea Sherry, so simple but everyone knows the poem lol. I am doing markets tomorrow so that is what I am doing with my day and I have to pack and unpack on my own as Ray has to stay home and babysit Soph which is a first because we always do the markets together with my bestie and her husband.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
what a great idea!! a penny never even occurred to me...i LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteperfect for the challnege :0) have a great time with you bff. my day is going to be spent making the last 10 cards and decorating the box they go in so it will be finished for the church fundraiser on the 27th!
ReplyDeleteMy great-grandma used to say "See a penny and pick it up and all the day you'll have good luck. See a penny and let it lie, you'll be sorry by and by." This card made me think of her, I miss her.
ReplyDeleteOH, that's a good one! Perfect for the 365 card challenge.
ReplyDeleteJust BRILLIANT! Love the way you think. Great take on the challenge.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant Sherry, it's amazing how everyone comes up with different ideas from a basic concept.
ReplyDeleteI love this card.
How clever and beautiful! Love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat, and I love the simplicity of it.
ReplyDeletePerfect-o for the challenge sherry! I was able to craft for a bit..and went to my son's soccer game.
ReplyDelete