Friday, September 25, 2009

Ghoulish Greetings

I am so loving this digital Halloween kit that I bought from Pink Petticoat earlier this week. It came with so many different papers and each with about 7 different color options that I will never use everything before Halloween is here.

Today's card is for Get Sketchy #7 and I think the digi papers and digi stamps work perfect. It also gave me a chance to add some of my new Dew Drops on the card.

Here is the sketch



and here is my take on the sketch




This card with the sweet little owlie pirate reminds me of Amy so may have to send this card out West before Halloween.
Enjoy ~

8 comments:

  1. This is perfect the way it is Sherry. How cute does the owl look? Amy will love it for sure lol.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. arrrrr....get it....LOL. I love it!!! What a fun owlie pirate. You did a magnificent job on the sketch Sherry...you are speedi-quick :)

    Hope you have a fabbie weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabbie, love that owl, and that Ghoulish paper is wicked cool...

    And speedy quick... way to go.. ( you earn extra points for that one...


    Thanks for playing with GS

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card!! love the skull and cross bones :0) and the owl is a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe you made this great card so quick!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That owlie pirate is really fun..!! Really love your card.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet this take on the sketch!
    thnx for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how adorable your card is! Those PP images are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.