Saturday, September 5, 2009

Get Sketchy #4

While my sister is downstairs with my son watching a movie thought I would post a quick card. This is the card I created for week #4 over at Get Sketchy.
I used the new Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck "Jolly by Golly" which is one of my favorites and I got this one from my friend. Speaking of Cosmo Cricket Lindsay is coming here to teach a class using this exact paper at The Scrapbook Store on September 16th. I am so excited to meet him. Once he teaches the class then he is headed over to the Mall of America for Scrapfest which is hosted by Archivers.
Enjoy~

9 comments:

  1. yipes...darling!!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love the paper and way you made the sketch!! have a great time on the 16th!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combination, great papers, lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us this week at GS.
    Lisette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous Holiday card.
    Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice holiday card you made here! I like the red papers layered

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Beautiful colors!
    Thanks for playing with GS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on the sketch, thnx for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.