Sunday, September 6, 2009

Frosty The Snowman & Almost at 20,000 Visitors

Well it is week 15 over at Winter Wonderland and this week they are celebrating snowmen. I love using old photos on my Christmas Cards so this was the perfect opportunity to dig through my stash and find a snowman.

For this card I used my new Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck "Jolly by Golly" that I got from a friend (thanks Lindsay) I just love the colors in this paper and the patterns are so fun. I also used a cuttlebug embossed snowflake with some hero arts prisma glitter, a BasicGrey button and some floss. I distressed the edges of all the papers with Ranger Distress Vintage Photo.
Enjoy~
Don't forget I will be drawing a random name from my list of followers for a fabulous prize when my counter hits 20,000 so if you haven't signed up yet do so now.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous holiday card!

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry

    gorgeous card I just love the image and the gorgeous colour tones on the whole card. Thanks for joining us this week.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sherry! I love your image ... and that fab snowflake!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...you are the queen of vintage images...gorgeous one for today...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous card!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherry...this is stunning.... i love the image......good luck for the draw and thanx for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week...hugs Lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.