Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 206 - Tuesday Triple

Today over at 365 cards we are to create a card and do everyting in Triplicate except for the sentiment.

For my card I used the new BasicGrey "Indian Summer" 6x6 paper pack and chose 3 of the patterns for the strips on the card and 3 different patterns to do the leaves in. (leaves are cuttlebug) I also used 3 buttons from the Indian Summer collection. This card will go in the mail to Chrissie along with her Indian Summer goodies that I got her for winning when my blog hit the 20,000 visitors mark.
Enjoy~

7 comments:

  1. Chrissie will love this card Sherry. And you got to use your Cuttlebug leaves!! I think this came together beautifully. You were right you know everyone seems to have gone and I have seen some people on other challenge blogs. . .very strange.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sherry. Is the ribbon also BG? I love it....just call me ribbon junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! now i have to order that paper :0) oh yea and the buttons also lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooooh what do I say? I saw this and thought what a fabulous card... then I read the post and saw that it is for me. Sherry it is stunning, I can't wait to see it in the flesh.
    Thank you so much. What a winner!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhhhhh pretty....I haven't picked up that BG line...yet....

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so pretty! Gorgeous papers, and leaves and design... hehe, It's all gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.