I think these last two cards officially get me caught up with all the challenges at 365 Cards for this week. For the Label It card I am using Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck "the boyfriend" which was a gift from a friend (thanks Lindsay), some thickers for the year date, American Crafts brad, Label Tag (unknown), and some ribbon from my stash, & Stampin' Up journal punch. For the Charming card I just used some columned cardstock with May Arts Ribbons and a small heart charm for the outside and inside I used a Wordsworth sticker and a key charm since it seems keys are the charm of the day.
Hope you Enjoy~
Front of Card (sorry it is hard to see with all the white on white)
Here is the inside of the card.
Wow, girl. You've got some mad cardmaking skills. Love the back to school one (that torn page look is fab!) and your charm card is simple elegance! :D
ReplyDeleteLove both of your cards Sherry!!!! I 'need' some of that boyfriend paper :) Love the white card too...so fabbie & crisp!
ReplyDeleteBoth these are beautiful, Sherry. I really like the boyfriend paper. The charm card is very elegant.
ReplyDeleteyour lable on is fantastic and your charm one is sweet!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, Sherry! That CC paper is a must have! Love what you did with it, and wow, how elegant the charm card is!
ReplyDeleteLove both cards, particularly the 'charming' one, I'm very partial to white on white! Understated elegance!
ReplyDeleteChrissie