This card will take care of both the Day 185 Feeling Blue where we are to use at least 3 shades of blue on our card and it also covers Day 188 Touchy Feely Friday where we are to use felt or flocking on our card.
I made this card as a Thank You for a friend who sent me an RAK this week and somehow I know she will appreciate the little owl.
Hope you all enjoy your day and I will try and get back on here later today or tomorrow to catch up on my challenges.
Enjoy~
The paper is my new DCWV "The Green Stack" and I love all the different papers in here I picked this up at Archiver's along with a few other things when I took my friend Jeanne to Chemo last Monday. The Owlie is a "Woolie" from BasicGrey, and the ribbon is American Crafts.
Two in one... aren't you clever! Love that paper - and the owl!! :D
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous and I just finished sending you an email saying I missed seeing your cards and then come back and find you had posted lol. The green stack in wonderful isn't it? I have used mine heaps and that particular sheet you have used is one of my favs. It's a great little woolie owl too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Hmmmmm.....I'm secretly crossing my fingers that this wonderful owlie card is coming to my house...sweet mother of pearl...check out that owl...I haven't seen those sweet BG woolies before....good grief...such a stinkin' CUTE card Sherry!!!
ReplyDeleteyep this is one cute owl!!! great card for both days girl :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! That owl is so sweet, I could eat it!
ReplyDeleteThis is a real cutie Sherry, that little owl looks really cuddly.
ReplyDeleteI see you're the romantic Miss Dashwood!!!
Chrissie
Love the owl, love, love, love the paper! Your friend will love it.
ReplyDeleteI love it! The paper, I have too, and it's gorgeous! and that owl??? PERFECT!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute little owl...and card! ~~Pam
ReplyDeleteLOVING the little owlie, Sherry!! How cute is he!!?
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Love the paper you chose to go with the owl!
ReplyDeleteThat is one cute owl, great double challenge cover.
ReplyDelete