Sunday, September 20, 2009

Card Club Sunday

With the start of fall it means that we will be having our monthly card club at Anchor Paper. Today is the first one and we are doing a variety of cards and a note holder complete with 4 note cards and envelopes.

Sunday also means that is is Super Sketchy Day over at 365 Cards and another fun sketch from Pam. I really enjoyed doing today's sketch and hope that my interpretation of the sketch is okay.

Here is the sketch ~



and here is my card ~




and since I always do something fun on the inside




I tried warning my son last night that it was not a good day to go to the Mall of America due to it being Scrapfest ~ but he had already made plans with quite a few of his old high school friends to meet up there. It will be interesting to hear what he says when he gets home this evening.
Enjoy~

details:
stamps: Inky Antics, Printworks
paper: neenah black linen and avalanche white, basicgrey eerie 6x6 paper pad
ink: ranger jet black
embellishments: basicgrey eerie "woolies", SU leafy vine, nestabilities oval die, signo white gel pen, tracing wheel, tim holtz edge distressing tool

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sherry! That pumpkin is gorgeous! Felt, right? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous halloween card Sherry. I love it. Very nice take on the challenge today. I hope you enjoy your card making day at Anchor Paper.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your use of the banner for the sentiment. It really is time for Halloween cards, isn't it? My time flies when I'm flying on my broom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like the sketch to me!!both inside and out are super cute :0) have a great day at your class,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooooh Sherry, this is absolutely gorgeous. You certainly have a way with paper!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Esp. the BG paper and the indside is fabby! Why did you not go to scrapfest?! I'd come stay with you to go there! LOL When I lived in Mpls there was no Archivers in the Mall of America. humph!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job with the sketch...I love that pumpkin...toooooo fun!!!

    OMGoodness, your son is crazy...all those nutty crafty women?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sherry what a fun card! It's fab! More BG paper that I don't have ....yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is fun! love that pumpkin face. very very cute! can't wait to hear what your son has to say about scrapfest too. that would not fly with any male I know...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.