(this is my 2nd post of the day, please scroll down for my post for The Pink Elephant Scrapbook Challenge)
It is a new month and with that comes a new card kit over at Artful Delight. If you haven't seen the March card kit let me show it to you.
It is a new month and with that comes a new card kit over at Artful Delight. If you haven't seen the March card kit let me show it to you.
Besides all the wonderful papers and embellishments you see here it also comes with a stamp set by Paper Smooches called "birthday sampler".
Since it is also a new month we have a new sketch for you to play with. I love the sketch, especially that big fishtail banner.
Here is my card using this months sketch. I created that flower using some of the flower diecuts from the kit and then I took one of the buttons from the kit and added one of the Teresa Collins enamel dots and added it on top. Love that you get a full set of those enamel dots as they are my latest addiction.
I will be back next Saturday with a new card using more of the goodies from this months kit.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~



Sherry,
ReplyDeletethat looks like a wonderful kit, I'm goining to check it out! Love your card,what a great sketch. I LOVE enamel dots too!
ooooh! what a darling card, Sherry! must check out this kit:)
ReplyDeleteI love your card! I keep looking at that kit....you may have just talked me into it. ;)
ReplyDeletethis is so pretty!!!
ReplyDelete*still upset you got your kit before me! lol
What a beautiful card! That flower really catches my eye :)
ReplyDeleteSooooooooo beautiful!! LOVING that flower!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, Sherry! Love the spring look and fab flower!
ReplyDeleteToo cute Sherry!! Love the great dimension you added to the layered flower!
ReplyDeleteOooooh....soooo pretty. Love your awesome bloom!
ReplyDeleteLove the papers and the flowers is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThe colors in the kit are so pretty and I LOVE your beautiful card! The layered flower is wonderful!
ReplyDelete