Friday, March 8, 2013

happy day ~ STB#9

Yesterday, a new sketch as put up for the newest challenge over at Seize the Birthday and of  course I had to play along.


This week we are creating a feminine birthday card following the above sketch. I used papers by Crate Paper by Maggie Holmes and my favorite Pure Innocence stamp.


Next week it will be the same sketch but a masculine twist to it and my card is done and ready to go. I would show it to you now, but that isn't how we play at Seize the Birthday.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

10 comments:

  1. so adorable, Sherry! thanks for sharing your darling card with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So VERY cute. Love the little "balloon"!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable with that precious image! I love how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute!! I love love love love how you used the button for a balloon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! I'm going to try and play this week and on time too!! LOL...I just got a surprise package from hubby and it included the new Crate Paper...I love it so!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute!!! love the button balloon :)
    awe come on and show me your card for next week!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card chick. I posted my card too hehehehe and will post the other one in the morning. I am sitting here about to do another card challenge. I think we have created a monster lol.
    Love ya
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwww....love the button balloon! You've been super busy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card. Love what you did with the balloon. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet and I love the button balloon! Very pretty papers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.