Monday and it can only mean one thing! Time for a new challenge over at Merry Monday.
This week Lesley has a color challenge for all of us and as I have said before I am not one who normally does color challenges, but I am learning to like them.
For my card I used papers by Simple Stories from the handmade holiday collection along with stamps by Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday. To get close to the River Rock color I colored some seam binding with my YG91 Copic marker.
I hope you will play along with us as I can't wait to see what you do with this color challenge.
Please remember to stop over at the Merry Monday blog and check out what the rest of the design team has created this week.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Gorgeous, Love the kraft bacground and the beautiful colors against it!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors!!
ReplyDeleteawesome card! Love the ribbon.
ReplyDeleteLove that ribbon Sherry, I wish I could do something like that with ribbon on my card, it looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, I love your ribbon and bow.
ReplyDeleteWhat a yummy vintage creation! Every time you use those Ali Edwards stamps, it is all I can do to not whip out my credit card and rush right over there to buy them all up! Love them!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty with that paper that reminds me of a Christmas quilt and the design and ribbon that remind me of presents. Lovely!
ReplyDeletePerfectly done, Sherry! Love the sentiment, papers and your beautiful bow! Have a great week! :)
ReplyDeleteOhhhh I love these papers - they work perfectly with the challenge colours! I love the vintage feel of them and I love your dyed seam binding bow!
ReplyDeletethis is so beautiful :) love the bow!!
ReplyDeleteYou did a fantastic job with the colors! Beautiful paper!
ReplyDelete