Sunday, March 24, 2013

hello - SS147


This week at Sentimental Sundays we are being sponsored by Meljen Designs and our challenge is we want to see stitching either real or faux on your cards.


The design team was given some adorable images to pick from and I picked Peter Bunny to work with this week.


My stitching is between the two different pattern papers. I just realized you can't really see it unless you look really closely, but it is there.

Papers and embellishments on my card are from the Dear Lizzy 'lucky charm' collection.

I hope you will play along with us this week and make sure to go over to the blog and check out what the rest of the design team created this week.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

10 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! That bunny is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, I haven't picked up any of that Dear Lizzy collection...it looks wonderful...makes the image pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sherry, I love the colours :o)
    Have a great week.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunny is so cute! I found your stitching and I think it looks great.
    Hugs from Holland, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh he is adorable!! super pretty card girlfriend :)

    had a look at all you have been making and WOW WOW WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable Sherry!! And such a cute use of the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm...one of my fave lines this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooohhh....super cute! Love how the colours just pop off the black! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How flippin' gorgeous! One of my favorite, I have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peter is so sweet and I love how the colors stand out with the black background! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.