This week at By Lori Designs we want to see Easter themed cards. I picked Lollipop Bunny Fancy Girl as my image this week.
Isn't she just the cutest? I love each and everyone of Lori's images and so happy to be a part of her talented design team.
Hope you play along with us as I can't wait to see what you create. Don't forget to stop over at the blog and check out what the rest of the design team has created for this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


Oooooh....this is sooooo sweet! Really cute image!
ReplyDeleteSO cute and perfect with all of that lovely white and the beautiful bow!
ReplyDeleteOMYGOSH!! Adorable! I loveeeeeeeee that bunny!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love the layout of this!
ReplyDeleteSuper adorable!
ReplyDeleteHey pretty lady. how are you feeling?
ReplyDeletejust stopping by to say hello and tell ya how much i love your card. are those the new enamel dots? those are too cool and so a great touch to such a gorgeous card. hey...keep in touch ok.
big hugs.
This is so sweet! The image is adorable and the dots background and pretty pink bow just add to the whole cute factor! Love this!!
ReplyDeleteoh my this is adorable :)
ReplyDelete