Friday, March 15, 2013

bedhead

To say I love this weeks new release over at A Day for Daisies would be an understatement.


Tammy has released a new collection called Bedheads! I chose to keep my card rather simple and color her with copic markers and then paper piece the dress.

You can see this whole collection along with Samantha's new release called I love rain over on the blog here.

Make sure and check out what the rest of the design team has created with all of the images.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors....your card really makes the image take the show! That green color is pretty with the black patterned paper....the ribbon is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Such a fab CAS card, the image is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love her dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.