It is the 4th Monday of the month and that means time for a tic-tac-toe challenge over at Merry Monday.
I decided to go straight across the top and use an animal, designer paper and ribbon on my card.
For my card I used papers by My Minds Eye from 'sweater weather', the image is by Whipper Snapper. I added some of my handmade crinkle ribbon.
If you want to check out what the rest of the design team did with this weeks challenge you can find them here.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


super cute...love the Green from your gorgeous ribbon!
ReplyDeleteOMYGOSH!! Soooooooooo cute!!!! I love him!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable moose image, Sherry! Love the papers and your pretty ribbon treatment!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week! :)
What a fun card Sherry, I love your moose and fabulous bow.
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful image! And I love the paper and the merry diecut! Great ribbon treatment too! Hope you're feeling much better this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card, Sherry! Your moose is so cute and you picked the perfect paper to use for your background! Wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteCute! Love the moose,he made me chuckle!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, love your bow!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute, Sherry! Of course, you know I love that shabby bow, too!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I love his tiny little tree too! Your ribbon looks wonderful, as always!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute - love this guy! Your card is fabulous Sherry and I just love your scrunchy bows!
ReplyDeletethat moose is adorable :) fab card, i am soooo behind on the christmas card making this year.
ReplyDelete