Another card to share with you today that I created for the Merry Monday challenge this week.
I used papers by Doodlebug Designs along with stamps by PTI. After looking at this photo I feel something is missing so I might have to go back and do a little bit of stitching on that dark green piece of paper as well as down the fishtail banner. What do you think?
Here is this weeks sketch where I got the inspiration for my card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~


Wonderful card Sherry, I love that sentiment.Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.
ReplyDeleteAdorable card, Sherry! Love your papers, sentiment and holly leaves! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that holly with the button berry! I don't think it needs another thing. Wonderful as is! Thanks, Sherry, for sharing with us at Merry Monday!
ReplyDeletelove it :) you know me and sewing!! lol
ReplyDeletehow did you make the leaves?
I love it...those hollie leaves are fab...stitching is always good:)
ReplyDeleteGreat use of the sketch! I love the different font types on the sentiment and your handmade holly! I think it looks great, as is, but stitching never hurt anything (as long as I'm not doing the sewing)!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome sentiment and the papers are so pretty! Great card as always Sherry!
ReplyDelete