Friday, October 19, 2012

peace

It is a rainy grey day here which is perfect for card making and catching up on some TV shows.

I created this card using my new Paper Smooches stamp set "hearts". I added glossy accents to the heart and tree trunks but you can't really tell from the photo.


I am entering this card into this weeks challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays and CAS(E) this Sketch.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

recipe:
paper: neenah (solar white linen)
ink: memento (tuxedo black and chestnut), copic markers
stamps: paper smooches (warm hearts)
accessories: foam tape, glossy accents

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I just LOVE how those trees pop off the card!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Love the clean lines of the trees, and I can see the gloss! Great card. Bev : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I loveeeeeeee those trees!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic CAS card and perfect use of this week's sketch. So glad you played along with us at CASE(E) this Sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB CAS Christmas card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry those trees are so darn CUTE! GREAT job combining challenges!!! So glad you played along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the pop of green in those trees.... an adorable modern Christmas card :0)
    Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great trees and great dimension ... and the glossy accents really makes a difference ... I can see them! Anita in France

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! jumps out of the gallery

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun images Sherry, love the glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, fabulous card, Sherry!! Love, love, love the sentiment and trees and the way they just barely peek over the edge!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! This is so wonderfully CAS and you've placed everything perfectly! Love those shiny trees!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! Those trees are so fun and they are super cool going off the edge :) Thanks so much for playing along in our Over the Edge challenge. It's a very special week for us here at CAS-ual Fridays, and I hope you're enjoying all the sneak peeks :)
    ~hugs~
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is CAS at its best, I really love this card! Fantastic job Sherry, those trees really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FANTASTIC card! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sherry - what a cute card! I love those trees and how they're going over the edge. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty and I love the trees going over the edge. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.