Have you ever saw a card and loved it so much that you knew you just had to copy it!
The moment I saw this card by Arielle Gordon I knew that I was going to immediately buy that cute digi image that she used and then copy her layout. I could not help myself.
Here is the card I created totally copying her layout.
Okay, now I am off to confess to Arielle what I have done. I absolutely love her style and coloring and hope some day to be half as good as she is at it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving me your comments. It really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry


LOL...... I would ne flattered if I wasn't busy being mad that your card turned out cuter than mine! Love your coloring, and those papers are perfect!
ReplyDeletefantastic case job girlfriend :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a FUN CASE! Two cards that use the same image and layout and they are absolutely different...love them both!
ReplyDeleteBoth are wonderful! So fun that you used the exact same layout and image, but the papers made them so unique!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful job, both cards are fantastic and each very unique!
ReplyDelete