A quick card to share with you that I created for the Cas-ual Fridays challenge.
I used a Neenah solar white linen as my card base and embossed with the cuttlebug heart embossing folder, the heart is a spellbinders nestability die which I embossed with the cuttlebug swiss dots folder, the flair button is from my stash and the sentiment is by Ali Edwards.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry


this is sweet...love all the hearts:)
ReplyDeleteCAS perfection is what you do!!! :)
ReplyDeleteBada bing! You make it sounds so easy, Sherry! This is a beauty!!
ReplyDeleteAlways admire your embossing!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love this! Beautiful embossed background with just the right embellishment and focus...So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays! And thanks also for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Sherry!!Love the Flair button.Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I love the clean style and the pop of color! I haven't pulled out that folder in a while, might be perfect for a bridal shower card...
ReplyDeleteThe heart and button are perfect against the embossed background. You really knock how to rock the CAS look!
ReplyDelete