Friday, October 19, 2012

joy

A quick card to share before heading out the door for flu shots.


I created this card very early this morning while the family was still sleeping. Don't you just love that sweet little snowman?

I used this weeks sketch over at Freshly Made designed by LeAnne.


When we get back I have one more card to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~

recipe:
paper: neenah (natural white), basicgrey (aspen frost)
ink: memento (tuxedo black), copic
stamps: paper smooches (warm hearts)
accessories: ribbon from stash, glossy accents, pop dots, nestabilities circle dies

9 comments:

  1. Oh...he (or she) is so cute! I love snowmen and this little guy is adorable! What a fabulous card! I love the DSP and those colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO love that little snowman....and that little JOY!!! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've colored the snowman...sweet card with the glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! I'm having paper envy again...especially over the peppermint print! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snowman made me giggle, he looks so much like a thinner version of Humpty Dumpty :) I love your colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute snowman ...and a fabulous take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the papers you used and that snowman is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...how cute is this! I love this Christmas paper and cutie patootie image! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.