Saturday, October 27, 2012

joy

I love penguins and snowmen and whenever I find a cute one I just can't resist them.


I bought this cute little penguin digital image over at Bugaboo Stamps. The mitten shape is a new release over at PaperTrey Ink this month.

I will be sending these little mitten cards to some of my little nieces and nephews.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
~ hugs Sherry

4 comments:

  1. adorable :)
    so is the mitten a die or template?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your penguin is so cute and I love the mitten card, especially the snowflake & button trim!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.