Tuesday, October 23, 2012

boo

I think I love making Halloween cards almost as much as I love making Christmas cards, so when I saw this weeks challenge over at The Pink Elephant I just had to play along.


I love Lori's digital images and the one I used for my card is part of a two piece set called Puddle Jumpers "Peek and Boo". I believe the one on my card is Boo.


I used papers and alpha stickers by October Afternoon, a bingo card from my stash and I colored the image with Copics. I added a little bit of texture by raising the little ghost with pop dots and sewing a straight stitch on my card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
~ hugs Sherry ~

7 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeeeeee that ghost!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super CUTE!!! love that little "ghost" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kah-ute...love the contrast in the colors and the stitching:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! :) And congrats to the win over at Skipping Stones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo is just too cute with those shoes peeking out! The bingo card works perfectly with this image and your stitching looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable! thanks for playing along at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.