Sunday, October 28, 2012

Welcome


I just love the papers in the new dear lizzy "5th & frolic" collection. I mixed it with a new PaperTrey Ink stamp set called "winter hills".

I am entering this card into this weeks Paper Players challenge.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry ~

6 comments:

  1. Cute, Sherry....that little tree is so sweet! You know we love to have you at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is that i see? sewing!!!! :)
    so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that collection....off to shop at Paper Issues...Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these colors are so pretty and with the winter tree stamp they create a perfect winter scene! Great use of the sketch and I'm so glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry, I love the colors and love the stamped tree and sentiment on the focal point. I also love that circle! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players again this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sunburst shape for the tree and the wonderful papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.