Thursday, October 18, 2012

welcome baby

I received my order of paper smooches stamps in the mail yesterday and just had to ink them up right away.


I created this card using the newest sketch over at Skipping Stones Design. I paper pieced the cute little elephant image using papers from the little bo peep collection by Crate Paper.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

recipe:
stamps: paper smooches (a little lovin)
papers: crate paper (little bo peep), neenah (solar white linen)
ink: versafine
accessories: cuttlebug (swiss dots embossing folder), my minds eye (enamel dots), ek success (circle punch), martha stewart (scallop border punch)

9 comments:

  1. Sherry this is darling! I'll never get tired of white embossed polka dots!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. This is super sweet. And cute. I love the entire composition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE!! I love love love love love those elephants!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your choice of patterned paper makes this card even sweeter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo adorable! Such sweet stamps and beautiful papers you used!!! Also loving the embossed dotted background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so sweet! I love those adorable elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I love that elephant image! Thanks for playing along this week at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always have such a hard time with baby cards but you knocked this one out of the park. I just love those elepants and the embossing is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.