This cold I have is totally kicking my butt the last couple days, but has not stopped me from getting a little bit crafty.
I picked up a new Kelly Purkey stamp set exclusive to Simon Says Stamp and could not wait to ink it up.
I used papers by Amy Tangerine from the "ready set go" collection along with that new stamp set. I did lots of stamping along with some fussy cutting.
This weeks sketch over at Skipping Stones Design was just perfect.
You know me and I love a good sketch challenge.
I woke up very early today and got some great news in an email and although I can't share it with you now I will in a few weeks.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. ~ hugs Sherry


Can't wait to hear your news! And this card is awesome, I love the colors. Thanks too for playing at Skipping Stones Design!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear your news! I loveeeeeeeeeee your card!! BEAUTIFUL colors and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the tag!!!!
ReplyDeletelovelovelove....I love anything Amy Tangerine...did you see they have some of her stuff on Crafty Steals? must not buy...must not buy...ugh.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous fall card! Happy fall colors, looove those papers!!!! And your take on the SSD sketch!!!
ReplyDeleteoh i hope you get well soon. beautiful card :)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear your news!!!!
What a fun fall card! Love the tag and the papers! Thanks for playing along this week at SSD!
ReplyDeleteLOVE those papers!! You are really knocking out the gorgeous cards, lady!!! Hope you feel better soon!!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! I'm loving the gorgeous fall theme and that darling patterned paper! Thanks so much for playing along with Skipping Stones this month!
ReplyDeleteThe papers you used are so pretty, lovely for fall!
ReplyDelete