Thursday, September 8, 2011

winter wishes

It is a beautiful day here in Minnesota and I was in the mood to make a Christmas card this morning.


I pulled out a stamp that my friend Amy had sent me last year along with a Penny Black stamp and some Memory Box papers and Distress inks.

I like how it turned out so will be making a few more to add to my Christmas card pile for this year.

Thanks for stopping by to look and make sure to stop by tomorrow for some new releases over at ADFD.

4 comments:

  1. Is that me Amy? :)

    Fantabulous card...love all the colors loaded up on that stamp:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is gorgeous Sherry! I love the stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and that stamp is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.