Friday, September 23, 2011

heard you were dragon

It is time for a new release from Tammy over at A Day for Daisies and this weeks release is all about Dragons.


I tried to come up with something witty to put as the sentiment and when I first did the "heard you were dragon" thought it could be a get well card, but now that I am looking at it I am not so sure.

Here is a look at all this weeks new releases.




Stop over at the shop and see what all the other Design Team members came up with.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I like the sentiment with the image! It would make me smile if I was sick!! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.