Tuesday, September 13, 2011

fall weather

We are finally having my favorite kind of weather here in Minnesota. Yesterday afternoon we were almost 90 degrees and then about 7 pm a cool breeze rolled through and now we are having just gorgeous weather here. Now if it would only stay this way all year I would be one happy camper.

I have a couple cards to share that I made the last few days.

First up is the card I made for the recent challenge over at Sweet Sunday.


I used one of Arielle's digital images on my card and this sketch for my inspiration.


Next up is a card that I created for this weeks sketch challenge over at Card Patterns. I used paper and stamps from My Minds Eye "Lost and Found Two" collection.

And here is the sketch for this week.


Thanks for stopping by to look. Your comments are appreciated.

7 comments:

  1. Today where I live we could see the haze and smell the smoke from the wildfire in MN, oddest thing. Your cards are beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Sherry! I really love how you used the banner stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good grief...90 degrees? I'm hurtin' when it gets to 74!

    Both of your cards are wonderful...Love the embossing on the 1st one...LOVE the stamps on the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job with both sketches! I love the embossing and color on your first card and the silhouette stamps on the second - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea for fall weather!! we are still hot and muggy for some reason :(

    fantastic cards and i love the first one with the pretty flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What sweet cards! Love all the pink on your CP card. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the sketches! I love the image and embossing on your first card and the banner and stitching on the second is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.