Thursday, September 15, 2011

happy holidays

I just realized I need to get busy and start working on my holiday cards. I looked at my stash and I could count the number of cards completed so far on one hand.

I used this weeks Skipping Stones Design Sketch as an opportunity to start working on them.


I used papers and stamps by My Minds Eye from the "lost and found Christmas" collection. I love the fact that they create stamps for all their paper collections and at a reasonable price. Usually less than $6 at my LSS.

Here is the sketch that I used for inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by to look.

9 comments:

  1. Hooray for holiday cards! This is beautiful, great colors and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at SSD too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones! You might want to fix the link over on the SSD blog - it seems to be heading straight back TO the SSD blog instead of to your wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yahoooooo for christmas and skipping stones:) I adore this card...awesome stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, gorgeous! You're inspiring me to cut into my Lost & Found Christmas pack! Thanks so much for playing along in the Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along in this weeks SSD sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that gorgeous paper and your focal piece! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the layers of beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Christmas card and now you are on your way with creating them!!! Thanks for joining us over at SSD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.