I saw this weeks sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays and knew I wanted to play along this week and actually post a picture of my finished piece. A lot of times I do the sketch for the week and just don't post it. I guess you could say I am layout shy. :)
Here is a look at this weeks sketch.
Don't you just love it? I was almost scared off by the sewing on this piece but grabbed my machine and went with it. I am a beginner when it comes to sewing so I apologize if the lines are not that straight.
Thanks for stopping by to look your comments are appreciated and wanted.

Awesome layout lovee the misting! The butterflies really pop out on this layout.
ReplyDeleteI love love love this!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, totally love this. AWESOME!!!! Great stitching!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! How awesome is this! Love the misting Sherry! And the stitching! You should scrap more!:)
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteI don't see why you are lo shy... this is toooooooooooooooooooo AMAZING not to share! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos, the butterflies and love love love love love the misting! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteThis is great, Sherry! You need to post more of your layouts!! Awesome background and wonderful sewing!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful LO - I love the textures and how you really stayed true to the sketch!
ReplyDelete