I love making baby cards and I was so excited to see that this weeks challenge over at "One Layer Wednesday" is to make a one layer baby card.
I had so much fun making my first card I decided to create a second one. I am going to send this first card to my great nephew Adrian who just became a big brother last week to Ryder James.
Sorry about the lighting on these two cards I could not get a good shot to save my life and wanted to get these cards posted.
Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy!


These are really cute Sherry, I love them both!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
Great cards - I do like the little babygro!! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteTWO cute! ;D Love these!!!
ReplyDeleteahhhhh...sooooo cute! We must have been thinking the same thoughts, I'm posting a baby card tomorrow morning...my former co-worker is a grandma:)
ReplyDeleteOoh...I love the one with the onesie! Love the sentiment and all the white space! :)
ReplyDeleteCute cards. I love the sentiment on the first one. So sweet for a new big brother.
ReplyDeleteCAS and super sweet! You did a fabulous job with the single layers!!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! Love the "super brother" card...I am sure your great nephew will love it as well.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I just love the sentiment....
ReplyDeletesuper sweet cards and i love the little feet :)
ReplyDelete