It is new release day over at A Day for Daisies and this weeks images are so wonderful that I just had to play with two of them.
Any of you that know me know that I love roosters and have several of them in my kitchen, I can't resist them especially the non-traditional kind.
I kept my card real clean and simple and just used a copic marker to outline the image and my Score-Pal to create the pattern in the background.
Next up is another new release called "bear hat". I love the hat along with the little duck pull toy.
Here is a look at all of this weeks new releases and don't forget to stop by the blog to see what the other design team members have created along with a special announcement by Tammy.
Thanks for stopping by to look and leaving your comments they are appreciated.





LOVE the scoring teamed up with the images...CAS!
ReplyDeleteSuper non traditional rooster card, the scoring is perfect!
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing how much the scoring adds to these cards! Absolutely beautiful!! I love the sweetie w/ the bear hat and her little ducky toy!!
ReplyDeleteoh i love the scoring and that fab rooster :)
ReplyDelete