Friday, September 16, 2011

be well

It is Friday once again and that means time for a new release over at A Day for Daisies. It also happens to be time for a new challenge and this weeks challenge is "Get Gift-y"! Make a beverage related "gift" - it can be a teabag holder card or box or whatever!

This weeks new release is another fun one and I got to use "tea time fairy".




I created this little box using a tutorial over at Splitcoast Stamps called "mini pizza box" it was so easy and took just minutes to create.

Here is a look at all of this weeks new release images.




 Don't forget to stop by the blog and see what the other design team members have come up with.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. sweet little box, and a warming gift!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spelled everything wrong, meant that your teatime box is fabulous! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Will you be attending Scrapfest this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love the fairy dunking the teabag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.