Tuesday, July 26, 2011

washi ~ washi

I just love washi tape lately and as soon as I saw the sketch over at Techno Stamper I knew I was going to use it again.


I place washi tape on my chipboard before I cut out these heart images. The sentiment is a rub-on by Pebblesinc.

Here is the sketch I used for inspiration.



Thanks for stopping by to look I appreciate your comments.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great CAS card! I really need to work on making more of these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't you clever with the washi...great job on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clean and simple feel of this card. Awesome use of the tape. Thanks so much for playing along this week with my sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sherry! Thanks for pointing me in the direction of MJ's site. I loved the simplicity of this sketch! Your use of washi tape inspired me to pull out some gifting ribbon that I've had stashed for several months. You're always inspirational. Thank you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.