I wanted to wish all of you a "happy and safe 4th of July" and show a few cards that I made the past few days.
This first card uses a new paper collection from BasicGrey called "Oxford" and believe it or not this is the only sheet I bought as I wanted to make a chair card and thought it would be perfect.
This next card uses BasicGrey "Out of Print" papers, PTI stamp and die, handmade rose and spellbinders leaves.
My next card uses papers by Authentique, Websters Pages lace and a muslin rose that I made.
Last but not least is a card I made using a great tutorial by my friend Arielle (Wax Fruit Company) on printing digital images and papers. I learned a new much easier way to print my digital images and papers.
This image is one from Arielle's store all papers are digital from Echo Park. I added some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon, but am still deciding if I picked the right color or not.
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
Check you out...it must have cooled down in order for you to play in your craft room?! Love all your cards...especially the first one!
ReplyDeleteLove the paper pieced couch! That is the perfect paper for it!! Your handmade muslin rose is beautiful!! Great job on all of your cards!!
ReplyDeleteLove your cards. It was so fun getting together with you at Archiver's. Thanks.
ReplyDelete