This week at The Pink Elephant Scrapbook Challenge our challenge is called "pinch me" which means we want to see the color green on your layout.
This is a picture of Micah from his first birthday. It is one of my favorite pictures and it is so hard to believe that tomorrow/St. Patrick's Day he will be 4 years old.
I hope to see you playing along with us this week.
I used the March scrapbook sketch from Artful Delight for my inspiration on this layout.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~


OMYGOSH!! This is PRECIOUS!! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the splatters and the leaves!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet Sherry!! Love how you used the AD Sketch and all of the Green on your page!
ReplyDelete4 already!!!! wow time flys :)such an adorable photo , is that a tattoo or did you photo shop it in?
ReplyDeleteWonderful page, Sherry!!! Fantastic green and the photo is so sweet! Also love how you matted it!
ReplyDeleteFabulous LO!! Super cute photo!! :-)
ReplyDeleteSuch a precious layout! I love how your layers still allow the photo to be the focal point against the beautiful green paper!
ReplyDelete