Thursday, March 14, 2013

happy birthday - stb10


Time for a masculine card over at Seize the Birthday this week. I used this adorable robot image by Tammy over at A Day for Daisies along with papers, stickers and flair badge by BasicGrey from the Hey Boy collection.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

6 comments:

  1. So cute Sherry! I am so digging that little robot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun mix of patterns Sherry and I always love it when you do the cute, little robot images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Sherry, love that button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuteness to the max!!!! love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Sherry! Love the patterned papers and that cute little robot!! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love your robot cards! This is so cute and I love the little badge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.