Saturday, March 2, 2013

Brothers - TPE #48


This week over at The Pink Elephant Scrapbook Challenge we want to see Hexagons/Chevrons on your layouts.

I dug through all of my papers and had a hard time finding either one of these but finally found an Echo Park collection that had a chevron paper in it. The full sheet was a little too much for the layout so I just cut a section of them out.


Make sure and stop over at the TPE blog and check out what the rest of the design team created for this challenge and I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

4 comments:

  1. love the splatters and patterns on this, Sherry! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!!! love the banner and the potty people :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love love all the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of banners, chevron, and splatters! Fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.