Saturday, March 23, 2013

belated birthday wishes

Have you entered the sketch challenge over at Artful Delight this month? If you haven't you still have time.

We have a great sketch for you to work with this month.


I used the stripe and floral papers from the kit and then added those big yellow flowers that are also in the kit. Such a quick and easy card thanks to this months sketch.


I can't wait to see what you do with our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

7 comments:

  1. Lovin' the tone on tone and the pop from the blooms! perfect birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how beautiful those flowers are against that muted background - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used those Yellow flowers against the Blue patterned papers, Sherry! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card! The blooms are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! The flowers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.