(this is my third post today ~ scroll down to see my TPE Scrapbook and Artful Delight post)
It's December and time for the first challenge over at Stamp Your Life, LLC., which is an "Anything Goes" challenge.
I used the love today stamp from the store to create the background on my card and colored it with a couple of Copic markers. I added some glossy accents to each of the hearts to make them POP!
The challenges will run until the 21st of each month with the winner announced the last week of the month. I hope you will join in on our first challenge and remember it is "Anything Goes".
Make sure to check out the blog to see what the other members of the design team have created and to link up your project to play along.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~

Great graphic design - love it!!
ReplyDelete**LOVE** your background :)
ReplyDeleteThe stamped background looks really awesome Sherry!! Love the Red, Black, and White on this!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I love the C&S look!
ReplyDeleteLoveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING all those hearts!!
ReplyDeleteLooks FAB...
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! The red really pops off of that white paper! Fabulous card!
ReplyDelete