Monday, December 3, 2012

Year in Review with Merry Monday

A little more exciting news to share with you. Originally my term with Merry Monday was to go until April 2013, but Lesley has asked me to stay on the Design Team until December 2013. Of course I just had to say YES!

Although last week was our last official post for Merry Monday, Lesley received request from quite a few of you asking for one more challenge so we are doing a Year in Review.


That is right, pick any sketch from this past year and create a card and post it on your blog. You have until December 16th to get it linked up. You will find all of our sketches here.

I picked my favorite sketch from this past year which was #36 for my card. Which sketch is your favorite?


This last challenge gave me a chance to play with my new October Afternoon papers, buttons and postcards from the 'make it merry' collection.


Now show me your favorite and don't forget to link it up before Sunday, December 16th as that is when Lesley will shut down the blog until after the first of the year.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

16 comments:

  1. I love this card. The children are adorable. Is that a stamp and where do I get it???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patricia, thank you for your sweet comment. I used October Afternoon "postcards" from the 'make it merry' collection that came out this year. Lots of sweet images in that little pack of ephemera.

      Delete
  2. So happy to have you with us for the upcoming year Sherry! Your card is awesome, love that vintage look and the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet Sherry, I love the vintage image. I was asked to stay a Merry Maker for 2012 too, we will have such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Is that a digi? Ive never used them but won some. It's very cute!
    Congrats on merry monday too! I hope they take apps in 2013 lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable, vintage image, Sherry! Pretty papers too! Enjoy the break and we'll be back to Merry Making soon! BTW, I got a beautiful Christmas card in the mail today! Thank you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already told you how cute I thought this was, but I'll say it again---CUTE! Love that little retro image, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAHOO!!!! so glad she is having you stay on for the entire year :)

    super sweet card and i love that image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Sherry!! I LOVE this collection from OA and you used it perfectly for your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh...the kids are adorable! Love how you've used this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a-dorable! How fun...such a fun collection and congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabbie card, Sherry! gorgeous OA products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely card! Love the colors too! Congrats on your new term! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The images on your sweet card are just adorable, and really remind me of my youth :)Congrats on your renewed DT term - woot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet, nostalgic card ... and congrats on your new term! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a wonderful way to put the postcard to use! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.