Saturday, December 22, 2012

best friend - TPE39

(this is my 2nd post today, please scroll down to see my Artful Delight post)


Time for a new challenge at The Pink Elephant and this week we have a sketch challenge for you.


I used a photo my of sweet great-nephew Adrian (aka ACE) with his best friend Ozzy. I just love the look on his face and know that Ozzy was probably telling him some great story that only he could hear.

Here is our sketch for this week. I sure hope you take some time to play along with us and if you do let me know so I can come over a take a look at what you have created.
You will find all the rules for playing along over on the blog here.

So are you ready for the holidays yet? I have been busy baking and had to make a second batch of these chocolate haystacks as we (okay me) ate them all, except for the ones I gave away to family.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

8 comments:

  1. Loving your layout Sherry! I like the placement of the cluster and photo and your paint splatters! Your haystacks looks delicious!!! Don't even want to know the calories. I will email you with my recipe for the oatmeal raisin cookies. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page! Your style is just gorgeous! U inspire me :) merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your page!!! the paint splatters are so fun :)

    yummy, i still need to make some haystacks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout, it's perfect...the splats are so fun!

    Those treats look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeeeeeeee your lo!!!! LOVING the design and the mists ... and those treats look YUMMY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suddenly I'm very hungry..those treats look so delish!! Fabulous layout, love the added butterfly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout and I love the 'sweet' banner across the bottom of the pic! Haystacks...Yummy! My Mom made a huge batch of them and we ate more than our share while baking cookies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.