Saturday and time for another scrapbook challenge over at The Pink Elephant. Challenge #37 is a recipe challenge and we are to use the following on our layout: Stitching, Large Title and the color Green.
This was a fun layout for me. I did some stitching around that dictionary paper as well as stitching across my title. I added some touches of green in that cute polaroid frame, the title and those Studio Calico mistable trees that I painted and then added some dots with enamel accents.
Make sure to stop over at the blog and see what Lori and the rest of the design team have come up with and I can't' wait to see what you create with our challenge this week.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~

Oh I love this layout...texty paper is always a great addition to a project:)
ReplyDeleteLove the text pattern mixed with the polka dot pattern Sherry! And the stitching looks great!
ReplyDeleteawesome!!! and good for you adding some stitching :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great idea for a page! I love the wonderful polka dot paper and that Polaroid frame is awesome!
ReplyDelete