(Scroll down for my TPE Scrapbook Post for today)
Wow, it is December 1st already. Where has the time gone. Seems like I just showed you the Artful Delight card kit for November and today I am sharing a photo of this months kit along with a card I created using some of the awesome products in the kit.
Wow, it is December 1st already. Where has the time gone. Seems like I just showed you the Artful Delight card kit for November and today I am sharing a photo of this months kit along with a card I created using some of the awesome products in the kit.
This months kit is all about Christmas and has everything you need to create some extra holiday cards, tags or Thank You cards.
Everything on my card is from the kit except for the white gel pen. You can't tell in the picture but those snowflakes are like a fuzzy glitter.
Here is what the sketch looks like for this months card kit challenge and don't forget to check out our Dececmber scrapbook sketch as well. You can find both on the blog as well as a full list of what comes in each kit.
I'll be back next Saturday with another card featuring this months kit.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me.
~ hugs Sherry ~



oh girlfriend this is so pretty :)
ReplyDeletei am loving this months kit!!
This is amazing, what a wonderful combination of patterns and embellishments.
ReplyDeleteOooh, this is so pretty....as is the card I got in the mail today! THANKS!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this! That kit rocks too!
ReplyDeleteBusy day on your blog! awesome kit...love all the layers on your card and the gel pen is a nice touch!
ReplyDeleteAnother wonderful kit and your card really showcases those fabulous papers and embellishments!
ReplyDelete