Thursday, December 13, 2012

Seize the Birthday


Did you hear there is a new blog in town starting in January and it is all about birthdays. I am super excited for it to begin. There is a pre-opening challenge going on right now to link up a birthday card now. It can be a new card or an already posted card, it just needs to be a new post.


My card is one I created a month ago, but is still one of my favorites so am sharing it again.

You can find out all the information here. So head on over there and leave Lesley a little love on her newest adventure.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today it really means a lot to me. 
 ~ hugs Sherry ~

17 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Love this sweet guy! He looks like a party animal for sure! SO happy you linked up with the party at Seize the Birthday Sherry, thank you for your support my friend!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!!! i am also excited for Lesley's new challenge blog to start :) am always behind on making bday cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me smile! How cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a super fun card! You have such great style Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looove your little monster!! Nice card Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo cute...love the pops of color! Gotta love a cute birthday monsta!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally fun, Sherry! thanks for joining the linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's still fun, Sherry! He sure makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Button junkie? Me too :) I love this little monstery guy - and the green really pops on the white!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo cute! The background is so perfect for him. I

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute Sherry, your little monster is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card ... It made me smile :)
    And congratulation on being one of the "Birthday honours"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this and couldn't help but notice that they did too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an amazing creation! I've been browsing for beautiful birthday cards when I saw "Seize the Birthday Linky Party" and got to see these beautiful cards. Lovely work!

    Cheers xxx
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really helpful post. thanks for sharing this type of information with us. i really appreciated this information. Checkout plz
    More See
    Click here job update

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.